Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm feeling Gators

You’re looking live at the stadium known for the moment as Dolphin Stadium in Miami or Miami Gardens. No one really knows for sure.

Kickoff for the BCS title game is more than three hours away and I’m feeling the Gators.
Why? No real reason, other than I think their defense can slow Oklahoma’s offense enough times to let Tim Tebow do his thing.

I’m feeling Tim Tebow, too.

I have a feeling he’s going to turn in a performance tonight that we will remember for a long time. Sort of like Vince Young against Texas.

I’m thinking Florida pulls away late like they did against Alabama in the SEC Championship game. I’m thinking Tebow will take over at some point late in the fourth quarter and prove that he is the best offensive player in college football.

I think the speech he gave after the loss to Ole Mis will go down as one of the best speeches in college football history.

Of course, I also felt the Bills in the Super Bowl. FOUR TIMES!

So, what do I really know?

The weather is nice here.

Let’s play two?

Nope. Just give us a title game for the ages.

No comments: